SimplyCopper wants you to Design with the Sink in Mind. This
Rustic kitchen sink is hand forged from 14-gauge copper. This sink is hand-hammered and fired to achieve a gorgeous patina.
Photo by: Rita A. Beautiful!!
- Model: K-33-22- 9/7 60/40
- 33" x 22" x 9/7" Outside Dimension
- Left Bowl 16-1/2" x 18" x 9"
- Right Bowl 11" x 16" x 7"
- Mounting: Surface Mount or Under Counter
- Double Basin 60/40 Split
- Center 3-1/2" Drain Opening (Drain not Included)
- Surface: Hand Hammered
- Lip Measures 2" for added Support
- Heavy 14 Gauge Sink
- Hand Crafted by Master Artisans
- Finish: Aged Copper
- Tig Welded at the seams (pure copper welds) Insures an invisible seam.
- Bowled Radius allows for proper drainage
- Lead Time for Delivery is Approximately 2-3 Weeks.
- (1) Copper Sink
- Installation Instructions
- Copper Sink Care
- Warranty Information
Please Note: Each sink is handmade by Skilled Artisans. Our sinks are unique and one of a kind. You will use the sink as your template as dimensions can vary slightly due to the handmade nature.
Variations in the patina are normal and not considered to be a defect. We recommend a professional for installation. Use only mild soap and water with a soft cloth for cleaning.
(2) WingNut Drains
(1) WingNut (1) Garbage Disposal