SimplyCopper wants you to Design with the Sink in Mind. This Rustic Farmhouse kitchen sink is hand forged from 16 gauge copper, and 14-gauge copper for the apron. This sink is hand-hammered and fired to achieve a gorgeous patina.
- Model: CV-F-33-22-9 40/60 (10" Depth Optional $50.)
- 33" x 22" x 9" Outside Dimension
- Left Bowl 11" x 19" x 9"
- Right Bowl 17" x 19" x 9"
- Depth: 9 x 7" Extra Depth for Large Pots and Pans
- Apron Depth: 9"
- Mounting: Surface Mount or Under Counter
- Double Basin 60/40 Split
- Center 3-1/2" Drain Opening (Drain not Included)
- Surface: Hand Hammered
- Lip Measures 2" for added Support
- 14 Gauge Apron Front
- Hand Crafted by Master Artisans
- Finish: Rio Grande
- Tig Welded at the seams (pure copper welds) Insures an invisible seam.
- Bowled Radius allows for proper drainage
- Lead Time for Delivery is Approximately 4-5 Weeks.
- (1) Copper Sink
- Installation Instructions
- Copper Sink Care
- Warranty Information
Please Note: Each sink is handmade by Skilled Artisans. Our sinks are unique and one of a kind. You will use the sink as your template as dimensions can vary slightly due to the handmade nature.
Variations in the patina are normal and not considered to be a defect. We recommend a professional for installation. Use only mild soap and water with a soft cloth for cleaning.
(2) WingNut Drains
(1) WingNut (1) Garbage Disposal