SimplyCopper wants you to Design with the Sink in Mind. This Rustic kitchen sink is hand forged from 16-gauge copper. This sink is hand-hammered and fired to achieve a gorgeous patina.
SimplyCopper offers four different finishes: Aged Copper, Café Brown, Natural Patina, and Rio Grande.
We do custom orders. If you need to modify the size of your sink or want something specific, we are happy to help. Contact us at (877) 885-9009, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST.
- Model: K-36-22-9-50/50 (10" Depth Optional $50.00)
- 36" x 22" x 9" Outside Dimension
- 15-1/2 x 18" x 9" each bowl Inside Dimension
- Divider: 1" Wide
- Depth: 10" Extra Depth for Large Pots and Pans
- Mounting: Surface Mount or Under Counter
- Double Basin
- Center 3-1/2" Drain Opening (Drains not Included)
- Surface: Hand Hammered
- Lip Measures 2"
- Heavy 16 Gauge Sink
- Hand Crafted by Master Artisans
- Finish: Aged Copper
- Tig Welded at the seams (pure copper welds) Insures an invisible seam.
- Bowled Radius allows for proper drainage
- Lead Time for Delivery is Approximately 2-3 Weeks.
- (1) Copper Sink
- Installation Instructions
- Copper Sink Care
- Warranty Information
Please Note: Each sink is handmade by Skilled Artisans. Our sinks are unique and one of a kind. You will use the sink as your template as dimensions can vary slightly due to the handmade nature.
Variations in the patina are normal and not considered to be a defect. We recommend a professional for installation. Use only mild soap and water with a soft cloth for cleaning.
(1) WingNut (1) Garbage Disposal
(2) WingNut Drains