SimplyCopper wants you to Design with the Sink in Mind. This Rustic Triple Bowl Farmhouse kitchen sink is hand forged from 16-gauge copper, and 14-gauge copper for the apron. This sink is hand-hammered and fired to achieve a gorgeous patina.
SimplyCopper offers four different finishes: Aged Copper, Brushed Sedona, Fired, and Rio Grande.
We do custom orders. If you need to modify the size of your sink or want something specific, we are happy to help. Contact us at (877) 885-9009, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST.
- Model: F-TB-40-22-10
- 40" x 22" x 9" Outside Dimension
- Left Bowl: 12-1/2" x 18"
- Middle Bowl: 9" x 16"
- Right Bowl: 12-1/2" x 18"
- Divider: 1" Wide
- Depth: 10" Extra Depth for Large Pots and Pans
- Apron Depth: 10"
- Mounting: Surface Mount or Under Counter
- Triple Basin
- (3) Center 3-1/2" Drain Openings (Drains not Included)
- Surface: Hand Hammered
- Lip Measures 2" & 4" behind middle bowl for faucet mounting
- 14 Gauge Apron Front
- Hand Crafted by Master Artisans
- Finish: Choice of patina, shown in Aged Copper
- Tig Welded at the seams (pure copper welds) Insures an invisible seam.
- Bowled Radius allows for proper drainage
- Lead Time for Delivery is Approximately 2-3 Weeks.
- (1) Copper Sink
- Installation Instructions
- Copper Sink Care
- Warranty Information
Please Note: Each sink is handmade by Skilled Artisans. Our sinks are unique and one of a kind. You will use the sink as your template as dimensions can vary slightly due to the handmade nature.
Variations in the patina are normal and not considered to be a defect. We recommend a professional for installation. Use only mild soap and water with a soft cloth for cleaning.