SimplyCopper wants you to Design with the Sink in Mind. This Rustic kitchen sink is hand forged from 16-gauge copper. This sink is built to last, extrely durable heavy duty copper. This sink is hand-hammered and fired to achieve a gorgeous patina.
We do custom orders. If you need to modify the size of your sink or want something specific, we are happy to help. Contact us at (877) 885-9009, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST.
SimplyCopper offers four different finishes: Aged Copper, Café Brown, Natural Patina, and Rio Grande.
- Mounting: Surface Mount or Under Counter
- Single Bowl
- Center 3-1/2" Drain Opening
- Surface: Hand Hammered
- Naturally Antimicrobial
- Lip Measures 2" for added support on three sides
- 4" Back flange with faucet hole
- Heavy 16 Gauge Sink
- Hand Crafted by Master Artisans
- Finish: Choice of Patina, shown in Cafe Brown
- Tig Welded at the seams (pure copper welds) Insures an invisible seam.
- Bowled Radius allows for proper drainage
- Lead -Time for Delivery is Approximately 2-3 Weeks.
- (1) Copper Sink
- Installation Instructions
- Copper Sink Care
- Warranty Information
Please Note: Each sink is handmade by Skilled Artisans. Our sinks are unique and one of a kind. You will use the sink as your template as dimensions can vary slightly due to the handmade nature.
Variations in the patina are normal and not considered to be a defect. We recommend a professional for installation. Use only mild soap and water with a soft cloth for cleaning.
Kitchen Drain Choices:
3.5" Garbage Disposal Flange
3.5" Wing Nut Strainer Drain